Saturday, March 12, 2011

Hmmm... Does anyone check this anymore?

Dear friends,

As you know, I haven't posted anything on here recently. However, if any of you get updates, or check this...
Let me just say if you check this blog frequently then it's flattering and a little creepy at the same time. Especially since I never post anything. Just call me and we'll hang out if you really think I'm that funny or whatever you're thinking in your stalker head.

OK, anyways, assuming that no one checks this any more, but maybe someone gets an update. You should check out my other joint blog with my friend Alex. spitshake.blogspot.com

It's enjoyable, and updated on a more regular basis... ok so it actually does get updated. You get what I'm getting at. It's funny, we're are two morons who do dumb stuff when we are apart and super dumb stuff when we get together.

With that said. Thank you for reading this. You are an all-star, by far, if you even exist.

Much love,

the_Phil
(PS Bridget every time I use that name it's still a shout out to you)

2 comments: